Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lamons Family: New Years Eve 2009

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Eve 2009

I have never been a fan of New Years Eve and dropping lots of dough on one night out. The mellow, stay at home, have a few friends over kind of evening is more up my alley. This year we had the Garvers and Pryors over. The Garvers brought their daughter Rylee so Kaleb had a playmate. Everyone enjoyed playing the Wii and catching-up. We hadn't seen the Priors in over a year.

Unfortunately, around 9:30 I got hit with the stomach flu - BAD! It was not a pretty sight. I spent the rest of the night in bed or in the bathroom. The stupid stuff didn't pass until 2 days later. If I hadn't been pregnant, I would've enjoyed the "diet plan" as a way to kick off the new year. But being pregnant and throwing up is not fun.

Everyone else had fun the rest of the evening and counted down the new year at midnight.

I know 2009 will be a much better year than how it began!

No comments: