Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lamons Family: Induction Call

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Induction Call

Okay, so I was getting a bit antsy and more uncomfortable so I made the call to Dr. Joe on Friday, April 2nd to go ahead and schedule an induction for the next week. I was hoping that he would say, great come on in on Monday and we will induce you. But it doesn't work that way. He actually has to schedule the induction with St. Johns and based on their availability, you get an apt time. When Dr. Joe called on Saturday, April 3rd he wasn't able to get an induction apt. until Thursday, April 9th and we were number 8 on the list!! They would start with the first person on the list at 6:00 and then call us when they were close to number 8 - perhaps mid afternoon. Yikes, guess I should've taken him up on the offer when I was in for my weekly apt. on 3/30.

Perhaps she will come on her own before the 9th - my fingers are crossed!

No comments: