I don't how the experts recognize anything on an ultrasound, but we got confirmation today that Baby #2 is a girl! I think I am still in shock as I was pretty certain that I was carrying another boy. The little girl was crazy active today, so we didn't get very many clear shots, but the technician saw 3 bumps down in the private area. Everything else looked good - nice and healthy the most important thing! We will have another thorough ultrasound on Dec. 22nd to check the lip (make sure no clef lip) and spine. She was breach, which isn't a big deal this early, but doesn't allow for very good measurement of the back.
If you can recognize the 3 bumps in this picture - more power to you! We had the technician put an "X" next to them to help us remember. The scan isn't very clear, so it will make it even harder to see, sorry.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:
Post a Comment