Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lamons Family: Halloween Party - Kentucky Style

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party - Kentucky Style

Dennis and I ventured to Princeton, KY along with Cathy and Jeff Ferris for the Walls' Halloween Festivities. Kaleb stayed back in St. Louis and enjoyed the weekend with Papa and Grammy Markham visiting the train exhibit at the History Museum!
The 4 of us decided to go as the Flintstones characters. Dennis and I were Fred & Wilma and the Ferris' were Barny and Betty. The costumes turned out great! When we were back in Jeff City my parents neighbor helped my mom sew together our outfits. You would think that at age 33 your mom would no longer be sewing your Halloween costumes. With a little hot clue gun action we were set.


The Garvers drove down from Michigan and went at Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife, Beth.


The Walls were Sandy and Danny from Grease

It was a great party, even sober! I was up until 1:30 enjoying all the craziness. I can't wait to go next year to partake in the Witches Brew!
Thanks Sandy and Danny for the great party and hospitality!

No comments: