Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lamons Family: Grammy's Birthday Celebration!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Grammy's Birthday Celebration!

Papa and Grammy Markham were in town to celebrate her birthday with us before they headed out to Seattle to see my brother and his family. Markham family tradition is to go out to dinner on your birthday, so we picked Shogun, a Japanese Steakhouse close to our house. I thought for sure having the dinner prepared table side with all the show of the chef would keep Kaleb preoccupied. NOT SO! He was prettified of the chef and fire from the grill! Once we sat down and he saw one of the other table's dinners being prepared, he immediately put his hands over his eyes and started screaming! Once our chef got our orders and prepared the grill, Kaleb again started screaming and covering his eyes. Big crocodile tears were rolling down his cheeks! Dennis and I took turns walking him out of the dinning area until our food was cooked. So much for our great idea! The food was great and Papa and Grammy had fun! I am sure it will be several future therapy sessions for Kaleb, but hey, I didn't have to cook!







After dinner, we came back to the house for ice cream cake and presents! Kaleb is a wonderful present opener and loved helping Grammy with all of her gifts!



Happy Birthday Grammy! Here is to another wonderful year of great family memories and good health!

No comments: