February turned out to be a pretty busy month. Dennis was on the road a lot with work traveling to observe and conduct various training sessions in Columbia, Cape Girardeau and Kansas City. I really notice how much we miss him when he travels - it is a bit easier in the evenings with two parents!
I had another doctor's apt. 2/9 and the baby was head down! I thought I had felt her turn shortly after my apt. in January, but it was nice to get the confirmation. No sonogram this time Dr. Joe said the baby is typically so large that it is hard to get decent pictures. I'll go back in 3 weeks and then every week! It is getting closer!
We had a busy weekend on the 28th. In the morning we all went to Alex Rivolta's 3rd birthday party at the Museum of Transportation. This was our first time at the museum and we will definitely have to go back when it warms up. There are all kinds of cars, trains and plains for the kids to play on and see. I think Papa Jim will also enjoy looking at all the old cars. The party was in a special room (Creation Station) closed off to the public, so it was nice letting the kids roam free. Kaleb and Lauren had a good time playing dress up.

Later that evening, I got to enjoy dinner out with Genoni and Erin before heading over to Mandy's for an Upper Case Living Party. I agreed to be the sober driver for the evening. Since Mandy lives in Wentzville, we had dinner in Lake St. Louis at BC's. The owner of Cardwells in St. Louis opened this scaled down restaurant last year. It was great food! We all weren't that sold on the Upper Case Living consept of applying stickers to your walls and took the time to catch up with everyone. Genoni, Erin, Shannon and Mandy enjoyed several bottles of wine and I several glasses of water but had a great time! If a sober pregnant woman stays out until 1:30 a.m. you know it has to be a good time! Thanks Mandy for the fun evening!


No comments:
Post a Comment